Welcome to Gloviss.com (this “Site”), the website and online service of GLOVISS. This page explains the terms by which you may use our online, by accessing or using the website GLOVISS. Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site.The information on this website has been submitted by users and has been provided without any formal verification. Gloviss is not responsible for any incorrect or invalid information submitted and published on the site. And also we reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by notifying you as provided in this Agreement, provided. We will give you at least 7 days notice before the substantive amendments. If you have any questions that is not in our Frequently Asked Questions section, please contact us at [email protected]. Your continued use of our site will always indicate of your acceptance of this Agreement and any changes to it.
- Membership Eligibility
Gloviss can be used only by persons who are more than 18 years of age. Because this site and its services are not directed to children under the age of 17. If you are under the age of 17, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before you give us any of your personal or demographic information, to use the site or participate in the survey. We only allow the members who have a valid email address and the members should be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia.
- Fees for the Services
There are no fees to participate in the Services.
- Points Account Updates
Your points account will be updated or credited each time you earn Points by taking a survey. Your account will be credited in 7 working days after survey completion. Your account will be debited in 10 working days when you redeem points.
- Expiration of Points
Points will not expire if you continue to be an active member of Gloviss, and as long as the points program remains in effect. Should you terminate your account and the Points have not been used, it will be automatically expire and be deleted from your account.
Redemptions can be successfully processed only if you have enough points as required. You will be prompted to choose either a voucher or cash to redeem your rewards. The balance of the account (points) cannot be transferred or sold to third parties.
- Changes to Rules
The members entered into this contract by clicking on the link in the confirmation e-mail. The contract can be terminated with an advance notice at any time by Gloviss. Gloviss also has the rights to modify or supplement these rules at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Your registration obligations
The content of the e-mails sent to members is meant only for those people registered and must not be sent to any third parties that are not members. Members should provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by the user profile.
- Limitation on Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Gloviss shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Gloviss has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Membership Cancellation
Membership in the Gloviss is voluntary and may be terminated at will. There is no obligation or requirement to remain a member of the Panel. You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting us directly (see Contact Us). Once you cancel your account, you cannot login into your account. You may terminate your membership within 5 working days. Any accrued points or other pending rewards are forfeited the moment you cancel your membership with the Panel. Panel members may not earn points after cancellation.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us by e-mail using the contact form provided at this website (gloviss.com.my/contact).
- Third Party Beneficiaries
You agree that Gloviss.com third party service providers are deemed to be third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, there are no other third party beneficiaries.
- Multiple Accounts
You may have only one active account at any time. Only one account per mailing address is allowed. Multiple accounts for any person or mailing address are subject to termination and forfeiture of all points, incentives and reward.
- Independent Contractors
You and Gloviss are independent contractors for all purposes. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement or by your access to or use of the Services.
- General Compliance with Laws.
All individuals shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the site.
- Linked Sites
You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You may use only one password to open and access your account, and you may not use another account holder’s password or allow anyone else to use your password, for any reason. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify Gloviss of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Gloviss cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
- Member content and License
You grant Gloviss, royalty free license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works, make publicly available, and otherwise exploit your Content, but only for the limited purposes of providing the Services to you and as otherwise permitted by Gloviss privacy policies. This license for such limited purposes continues even after you stop using our Services, though you may have the ability to delete your Content in relation to certain Services such that Gloviss no longer has access to it. You, not Gloviss, will have sole responsibility and liability for all content you use, upload, post or submit to the Site, including on our message boards and in any Survey in which you participate, including the obligation to obtain any necessary approvals and authorizations required to post such content.
- What are Points?
Gloviss values our members’ opinions, and to show our appreciation, Gloviss offers incentives in the form of credits called “Points,” which are credited to your account maintained by Gloviss. Points are redeemable for cash or voucher(s) as subject to the terms below.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gloviss, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their respective divisions, members, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, judgments, awards, fines, penalties and costs and/or expenses of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of, resulting from, in connection with, or caused by, whether directly or indirectly, your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site.
- Confidentiality of Surveys
Gloviss will treat your Content as confidential information and only use and disclose it in accordance with these Terms (including our privacy policies). However, your Content is not regarded as confidential information if such content:
(a) Is or becomes public (other than through breach of these Terms by Gloviss);
(b) Was lawfully known to Gloviss before receiving it from you;
(c) Is received by Gloviss from a third party without knowledge of breach of any obligation owed to you; or
(d) Was independently developed by Gloviss without reference to your Content.
If you redeem your Points with vouchers, Gloviss will send the voucher to the mailing address that you have provided us. Gloviss will only mail one voucher. If you do not receive the paper voucher and we reasonably determine that you are entitled to a replacement, such replacement voucher will be an electronic one. A member must request resending of a missing voucher within a time limit of 3 months from when the voucher was processed. Gloviss will not process any orders made after this 3 month time limit.
- Misconduct, Fraud and Correcting Account Errors
Gloviss reserves the right at its sole discretion to request further information from members to avoid fraudulent activity. And your account does not accurately reflect your point balance; Gloviss reserves the right to correct such errors. If you have been awarded points in error or you believe that your member account has been the subject of suspicious activity, please contact Gloviss immediately.
Gloviss reserves the right at its sole discretion to place any payment request on hold, for any reason, until the Member has provided the requested information. Reasonable notice will be given to the member to provide this information. All decisions by Gloviss regarding fraud or suspected fraud are binding and final.
If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Gloviss reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any rewards redeemed as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Gloviss, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in Gloviss points in the future.
- Intellectual Property
The names, logos, icons, and graphics used on the Site in connection with or identifying the products or services of the Panel, any other content or material embodying or consisting of patentable or copyrightable work on the Site are proprietary marks of Gloviss.
The logo and trademarks “Gloviss”, “Gloviss.com” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gloviss or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on this Site are the property of Gloviss or their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
As used herein, “Content” means (without limitation) all text, design, graphics, images, sound files, animation, video, interfaces, software, code and the selection and arrangement thereof appearing or included from time to time on this Site. All Content on this Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Gloviss or its licensors.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. All Site information and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or non-misappropriation of intellectual property rights of a third party, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, accuracy of information content, or system integration. Gloviss does not warrant that the Site will be available or operate in an uninterrupted, error free or completely secure manner or that errors or defects will be corrected.
You are responsible for providing any computer equipment and communications services necessary to connect to and access this site. You agree that neither your membership in a Gloviss panel nor your completion of any surveys for Gloviss and its clients create any agency, partnership or employment relationship, and that your completion of surveys is strictly as an independent contractor. You also agree the points or other incentives you receive for completing surveys are the only compensation you will receive for your completion of surveys.
- Entire Agreement; Miscellaneous
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Gloviss in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Gloviss concerning the Service.
The headings contained in these Terms are for reference only and shall have no effect on the interpretation and/or application of these Terms. Gloviss failure to enforce a breach by you of these Terms shall not waive or release you from such breach and shall not waive, release or prevent Gloviss from enforcing any subsequent breach by you of these Terms. These Terms, any rules, terms or policies referenced herein or incorporated herein, and any Panel specific requirements, represent the entire understanding and agreement between Gloviss and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Notice of Copyright Agent
Gloviss respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in this Site in a way constituting copyright infringement may provide a notice to the designated Copyright Agent for the Site containing the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement claims and notices (but not other notices) should be sent to the attention of General Counsel in the following manner:
• by phone: 0378859454/55
• by email: [email protected]
- Member Code of Conduct
Gloviss is an online community dedicated to making your voice heard and allowing you to tell leading providers of products and services what you think. When you use and post content to the Gloviss Site or our community we ask that you observe the following rules:
- Be courteous and respect the opinions of others and behave in a manner that supports a safe and comfortable environment for all members.
- Do not post any of the following:
- Material that advocates illegal activity or political, religious or ideological beliefs.
- Personal attacks or anything (including “jokes” that may be misconstrued) obscene, vulgar, illegal, harmful, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy.
- Any content that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of another.
- Any statement that expresses or implies that any actions you take are endorsed by Gloviss or our clients.
- Do not take any Survey other than in good faith, such as providing false answers or speeding through a survey or answering each question the same way. Gloviss reserves the right to withhold awarding Points to you if, in Gloviss reasonable view, your Survey responses are untruthful or not well considered.
- Do not access or use any part of the Site for anything other than your personal, non-commercial use.
- Do not access or use any part of the Site in any way that may violate any applicable state, federal, or international law, regulation, or other governmental requirement and/or regulation, treaty or tariff.
- Do not resell, barter, trade or otherwise attempt to generate income by providing access to your Gloviss Points to others.
- Do not impersonate any individual or entity, including, without limitation, a Gloviss employee, agent or client, or other Gloviss members or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including by “framing” any portion of this Site to make it look like you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you for any purpose.
- Do not publish or make reference in any media to any Survey or Site content without our prior written permission.
- Do not collect or store any personal information about other members.
- Do not attempt to access any service or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access.
- Do not send to or otherwise impact us or this Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware”, “adware” or other code that could adversely impact this Site or any recipient or take any action, such as a denial of service attack, that might impose a significant burden on this Site’s infrastructure or interfere with the ordinary operation of this Site.
- Do not repost on the Site any statements you receive from the Gloviss help desk.
- Do not communicate with the Gloviss help desk in a manner which is obscene, vulgar, harmful, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue or misleading.
- Do not engage in any other activity that the Company reasonably deems improper or abusive.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in termination of your membership account and forfeiture of any Points.